What are we looking for?
When we assess your application we would like to learn:
– why you want to study Smart Cities and Urban Analytics at graduate level
– why you want to study Smart Cities and Analytics at UCL
– what particularly attracts you to this programme
– how your personal, academic and professional background meets the demands of a challenging academic environment
– where you would like to go professionally with your degree
Together with essential academic requirements, the personal statement is your opportunity to illustrate whether your reasons for applying to this programme match what the programme will deliver.
The fees for 2017/18 full-time study are as follows:
- £13,770 for UK / EU students
- £25,130 for Overseas students
How to Apply
Applying for a place on one of our courses is simple via UCL’s online admission system. First you need to whether you’d like to study full time (in one calendar year) or on a part-time flexible modular basis (between 2 and 5 calendars years). Then you simply select your chosen course from our list of courses and begin your online application.
You’ll be asked to name referees during your application, and once your references have been uploaded to the admissions system by your referees, your application will be complete. Completed applications are forwarded to us for consideration by the course leader and academic staff who will make a decision on your suitability. UCL’s admissions office will send you the formal outcome of your application, and normally the whole process takes just a few weeks. If you have any questions, you can contact our Teaching and Learning Admnistrator, Lisa Cooper.